Friday, July 30, 2010

Rough Day

It is only the afternoon, however today has been rough.

Series of Events #1

I took a ballet class this morning. It was my 3rd time going this week, and I came prepared with a Smile Shirt to give to a celeb that takes the class. When I walk in, it is not the same teacher, and the celeb, Emmy Rossum, was not there either!! Obviously I did not walk out of the class, I took it, in socks, because my ballet shoes got lost somewhere between NY and London. The teacher was old and was not cool with my sock idea. I was "scolded" and told not to return until I have the proper shoes. I was also given a harsh talking to about the way I dance and how it is too stylized. That was the first series of events.

Series of Events #2

I hit a Lamborghini in a parking lot. It was one of those oober nice ones with the glass case covering the engine. It was backing out and I did not see it. BAD LONDON. The damage: a collection of scratches on the right lower quadrant aka bumper. Because the damage was not too bad, I thought that the owner may be ok? Possibly buff it out himself? I WAS WRONG. He just yelled at me in the middle of a Malibu parking lot. He looked a lot like this.



















I knew it was my fault so I held myself together, and just let him do his thing.

This has been my day so far. It started at 7:45AM when I left for ballet and now it is 3:45PM and I am exhausted.

I wonder why things happen this way. I try my best to think positive and do the right thing, but why Mother Nature, why!? Maybe things are not going my way because I am praying to Mother Nature :)

1 comment:

  1. HOLA!!!HELLO!!!
    ME INTERESA ESTE PROYECTO QUE REALIZAS. ESPERO TE VAYA BIEN, SALUDOS

    ReplyDelete