Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Happiness is Happening



The man in the video is the first person I interviewed in London, therefore making him the first interview out of America.

I spent time looking for the perfect person to approach for filming. When I finally built up the courage to make the initial introduction I had a rough time. And the fact that he was no easy target made it even more rocky. This dude had sass. But looking back on it, I am glad I had to work to get this interview, it made my skin thicken up pretty quick.

2 things happened during the past week that are worth mentioning!

Number 1: What Makes You Smile got its first celebrity! Drum Roll Please...
Sandra Day O'Conner, the first female Justice of the Supreme Court. She is no Kim Kardashian (that is sarcasm, sometimes I do not know if it reads) but it is pretty cool!

























Number 2: There was an article written about The Smile Project! It is on a blog that takes things that happen in NYC and share it with people in Peru. The blog is attached to the number one newspaper - El Comercio
http://blogs.elcomercio.pe/manhattanmental/

You can read the article. If you speak espanol. I used google traslator to read it, but things did not seem 100% right. For one thing, I am not 24, I am 21. I think the google may have taken some creative liberties. Any press is good press, especially international press, so I am thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment