Sunday, August 1, 2010

PEPSI REFRESH SUCCESS!!

So I have officially submitted my application for the Pepsi Refresh Project! At 9:00PM on July 31st in California, it was 12:00AM on August 1st in NYC. I was ready to press submit the moment the clock changed. To make sure that I had the exact right time, I had the official time keeper of the internet counting down the seconds in the other tab of my browser. There was a moment when Pepsi's website freaked out, therefore I freaked out and thought that I had missed my chance again. But before I knew it, there was an email in my inbox saying, CONGRATULATIONS! My proposal will be open for voting on September 1st. Until then, I wait. Great.

In case you have missed it, here is the video that I supplemented my application with. It sounds like this is a college app, but no, it is not.



I am very excited to see how this works out. $50,000 would be amazing. So I will be figuring out ways to promote my idea and get the max amount of votes that I can. If I had a plane and a pilots license, I would draw in the sky, Vote for London! That would be sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Hi London.. I tried to enter to this site www.whatmakesyousmilethemovie.com , but that page doesn't exist anymore... do you know why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Pepsie entry! & good Luck too! I would pick you! Keep us all posted on your progress.
    Arizona Barbara

    ReplyDelete