Thursday, August 12, 2010

New and Good = Good News

I have been hard at work getting the online store up and running. Currently I have smile bands and two kinds of shirts for sale - and they are for the ladies. Click here to go to the Smile Store.




















SO, I am adding products for both men and woman and I am very excited about it! Let me explain.

This whole project is about spreading happiness. Spreading your happiness, my happiness, and ultimately the worlds happiness. To do that, I have decided that I will be making a "Shirt of the Month," declaring what makes people smile. "Shirt of the Month," creative name, ay.

But how it works is as follows: Every month you and everyone else who has a computer, will have the opportunity to submit your answer to the question, "What makes you Smile," to www.LondonKaye.com. From there I will choose the top 4 or 5 answers that I receive. I will be considering many things when it comes to the top answers, but most importantly: Creativity.

Once the finalists have been selected, you will be able to vote for your favorite answer right on the home page of the website! Voting is open for 15 days and then the winner is announced. The winner's answer is made into a shirt and if you are the one who submitted the answer selected, you get a free shirt! If not, they are available to purchase for $15.00. Each month the winning shirt will be completely different - none of this boring t-shirt stuff going on.

I have selected an answer for the August 2010 shirt.

























The shirts are currently being silk screened, and I would show the design right now, but I want to save it...IT IS THAT AWESOME! Because the answer is relating to the oil spill that finally has ended in the Gulf of Mexico, with every shirt that is purchased, a donation will be made to the National Wildlife Federation. So now we are not only spreading happiness, but we are doing good :)

On Saturday the shirts should be ready and up online. So, stay tuned for the awesome-ness that is about to come! (That's what she said) Also, you will be able to submit your answer for the Shirt of the Month contest from September 1st - September 15th...so put your thinking caps on and start brainstorming!

No comments:

Post a Comment