Sunday, August 29, 2010

SUNDAY FUN-DAY

It is a beautiful Sunday in California, and the last Sunday of August. The sun is out, the people are perky, and the fruit is dry. In 2 days, BIG things happen! I have written about the Pepsi Refresh Project quite a few times on this blog now, and now, finally, the time is ALMOST here. On September 1st, this Smile Project will be competing for one of the ten $50,000 Grants!! How the winners are chosen is not through a panel of judges, but by people in America. Like You! (Unless you are reading this in another country, and in that case, please vote via good vibes.) Everyday for the entire month of September, you can vote. Basically, you will have an email from me in your inbox on Sept. 1st. Please send it to everyone in the world. Yep, everyone in the world.


















Yesterday I wrote about Twitter followers, today I am up to 163. Not too shabby. I went from 4 - 163 in less than 24 hours. What up social networking? It is fun to grow an online community, it takes time and patience, but it's a blast sending requests and having people actually accept them. If anyone has any tips on this type of stuff, I am always looking for ideas, so please share. I am trying to tweet things that will make people smile, smile facts, updates about LondonKaye.com, and funny photos. Soon I want to integrate video. I am hoping that I will be able to figure out how to record a video on my iPhone, upload it to youtube, and then post it on Twitter...doing all of this without ever opening a computer. I think the iPhone 4 is that cool. But, I am not sure. As soon as I find out, I will let you know. I am seriously going to try it right now...but first I must find a few funny Twitter pictures to post on this page.

PS - Follow me on Twitter :)
http://twitter.com/MySmileTweets





























































It took me a little bit of time to decide on my RIGHT NOW tweet, but it was well worth it. If this does not make you smile, you must like Glenn Beck.
http://brucewagner.posterous.com/sorry-bill-id-rather-kiss-my-n

No comments:

Post a Comment