Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Sister Makes Me Smile

I have to give a shout out to my sister, Chase. She is the wind beneath my wings. This picture is of us, and it was taken just last week. Yep. I am 8 and she is 6.



















I want to give a million thank you's to her because she has been the face of the September Shirt of the Month campaign - and boy have we been through a lot of advertising trial and error. Also, Chase is an Alpha Phi and rush week is coming up. I am so thankful that I was able to read up a little bit on the requirements and dress code for the week, because what I learned was mind blowing...Mixing Cobalt Blue and Fuchsia is okay. Although it may seem scary, when done correctly, it can be a striking combination.


























Here is a picture and Chase and Joe are wearing great little get ups...Alpha Phi's always look their best.
























I hope you have a good night. Tomorrow is a really big day. 2 interviews and a Pepsi Refresh Project. Man, I best be getting a good night sleep. But first, I must do some laundry and hop in the hot tub. I love late night dips in the hot tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment