Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Title

I am writing this quickly because I am excited. I just changed the title of my blog, and it has inspired me to write. This blog is now going to track both the progress of www.LondonKaye.com AND things of value that happen in my everyday life. I have now been in CA for some time now, and it has made me realize that life after college is an adjustment, and a time of change. I no longer have an everyday schedule, telling me exactly what to do, all of the time. This things that happen to me daily are always entertaining, so I figure I should begin to include me - London - into my blog.


Today's Thought -
I want to increase the number of people who follow the Smile Project on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MySmileTweets
(I think the name My Smile Tweets is so cute:) I am such a girl sometimes...

The Action's I took to make that happen.
1. Follow tons of people on twitter and hope they follow me back.
2. Post the link to the twitter on Facebook.
3. Write about the twitter in this blog post.

I went from having 4 - 29 followers within about 15 minutes. I am happy about that, BUT I think I can bump that number up. A LOT.

If you have any other ideas let me know! I have written the word "Twitter" in this post so many times that it sounds incredibly inappropriate. I am certain that there is some relation between the inappropriateness of the word "Twitter," and Twitter's popularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment