Thursday, June 24, 2010

iphone 4

I love everything apple. So naturally, this morning I woke up at 4:30AM to get in line at the mac store and get the new iphone 4. I currently own the 1st generation silver back, and it is now time for an UPGRADE.



The people that were waiting in line were techies...business professionals, all worried about having to call in late to work, stating the excuse, "I am in line for a phone."

The line was gadget-ed out. My go to app: Solitaire.

I played more solitaire this morning than I ever have.

























I was hoping I would get some good footage for my smile project, but no. People there had a one track mind and were not into the happiness. One guy agreed to participate...


In the end, the line was going to take all day. I had other business to attend to, so I am going to go back sometime soon - like right after I post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment