Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 2010

The new month begins, and Saturn is no longer in retrograde. I am no astrologist, however it is supposed to mean that whatever you have been working on since January, is about to make a big step in the right direction. The prediction is correct in the Smile department. I am now in Pepsi Refresh Project...but I have been thinking about that all day, and I am not going to write about it now.

Instead I will write about Coca Cola. I feel like I am cheating on Pepsi, but I have to. Happiness is contagious, and that "contagious" quality is where design meets the market. Coca-Cola's Happiness Machine video is a perfect example of how viral happiness can be. The brand's first viral venture captures what happened when they placed a very special vending machine on a college campus.




Note of the night:
This is Monica's Blog. She graduated with me from NYU, and was a fellow dance major. This girl is one of the all around best people, so it makes sense that her blog would rock! (and have a really cute header image.) To dance class sometimes, she would wear awesome stenciled shirts that she made herself, and I think you should take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment